are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a web site. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages effiiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies objective is to adapt the web site to your profile and preferences, without the cookies, the services offered in the web site could be reduced. In the case that you want more information regarding cookies, go to AllAboutCookies.org
Cookies used by Archery Analysis
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish law regarding data protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), the cookies used in this web site are detailed below.
This site uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies. Remembers the user's acceptance of the cookies policy and the language choosen.
- Permanent Cookies. Application access facility to registered users.
This site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this web site you are consenting to treatment information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense you need to do this directly communicating with Google.
Disable or delete cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this web site. These actions are performed in different ways depending on the browser you are using. For more information, visit the page AllAboutCookies.org
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out their right to delete or disable the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies on the part of the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies for the browser don't forget your decision of non-acceptance of the same.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google does not collect your IP address. Google Inc. , is a company attached to the Safe Harbor arrangement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in line with European legislation. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us through the contact section.